Monday, June 8, 2009

6.8.o9

It's getting harder&harder to fall asleep, to listen to music, to find a peace of mind. . .

With that being said, lately I find myself more quiet than i've ever been before. I spend a lot of time thinking about everything, EVERYTHING, & wayy less time talking about anything. I hope that this is just a phase, because the last thing I think I want is to be more disconnected than I already am. . . I guess 'it be like that sometimes' when you lose important people, or your mind, for that matter, ha!
In a matter of days, I went from being able to speak my mind, at all times to just not even wasting my time because i'm just not up for letting anyone in or giving anyone that opportunity to do me in again.

And I've made myself a promise never to make the same mistake again.

whomp,whomp,whomp.