Sunday, March 29, 2009

3.29.o9 pt.2

I have a lot to say lately.

The craziest thing that my mind can't seem to grasp is just how WRONG you can be about someone. It's like having all these signs in your face, like directions to somewhere, and you get there, and that's not where you were trying to go at all. Does that make sense?

Like I thought I knew someone, and they played the role perfectly, and they're not who I thought they were, AT ALL. I feel dumb, and that's what I was most curious about, if I could have read someone so wrong. Sometimes people are like con artists, they just play you and make you believe that they are who they are NOT, that's cute.

->I'm so uptown, mutha fucka look for wayne, don't go uptown!!!<-

Completely sidetracked, and happy about it. 
it's ok it's ok it's ok it's ok it's ok it's ok
you can run and tell my city 
i'm on, i'm on, i'm on, i'm on, i'm on, i'm on
best believe i understand. . .



i'm gone. =]