Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3.25.o9

It's been a while. . .I don't know why I started blogging again, because I never fail to get too lazy to type what I want to say, because I always have so much that I want to say. 
Recently, i've found myself saying more than often that Life Is Happening. . . It's happening with or without me, I can either get on board and do something, or sit around as time passes me by, so that's where i'm at now.
"Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us." -Thomas L. Holdcroft.


I just wrote a whole bunch of stuff. . . and deleted it all. There's something about talking to the internet world that boggles my mind. Ha. All this damn technology: blogs, twitter, facebook, myspace, AIM, MSN etc. . . i'm way too available to the world, and for some reason I used to feel like I was missing out if I didn't have a way of communicating with everyone at all times, but every day i become less and less enthused with it all. 

Woke up to an AIM from my diary that made me smile, and it touched my 'liddo heart.' 
I've had this new mind frame that has made me distant to people because I kinda just like I was no longer needed in their life, and I accepted and respected that, BUT my diary made me take a step back and kind of re-think that. . . i love her, much!!!