Thursday, April 9, 2009

4.9.o9 pt. 2

Back to that friend shit shit.
Lately, i've had a very VERY hard time grasping the fact that EVERYONE is selfish, period. MOST, if not all of the people I know, primarily put themselves before anyone else, and that's wassup (i mean that as genuine as possible). What bothers me, however, is when, and I know (now) that this is MY problem, these people are the same people that I often put before myself. So the lesson that i've learned is, I can't put anyone before myself because that will get me nowhere but fckd and slowly. Every time i've tried this, it's a problem, and in the past, i've cared, but as of late, i d g a f f. What the hell ever, if i'm doing for myself then no one needs to complain, because hey, you too should do for yourself instead of having to ask me for a damn thing, whether it be something physical or some words of wisdom or advice, I don't have it.
I'm way too nice, and I wish I was being modest or something, but no, anyone that knows me will say the same thing, i'm too nice & I care too much... who's fault, mine!

you learn from your mistakes, and I wish i didn't have to learn the hard way. Hundreds if not Thousands of dollars, Umpteenth hours, Way too many emotions, all theeee shit invested into other people, when I should have been investing in my damn self.


Lesson Learned.