Saturday, January 10, 2009

1.1o.o9

One thing about me;;

I like to be able to get up&go. I love traveling so sometimes i'll just feel like getting up . . . & leaving. I don't think that i'm running away from anything, i've just always been that way. When I was younger, my mom would wake me up at like 2am and we'd just drive to Newport Beach, get a hotel, & chill. Maybe she was running from something? or maybe she just got tired of being in the same place.. doing the same shit? day in. . . & day out? 

Whatever, ANYWAYS roaming thru my NFC's blog, & came across something that made me smile. Actually, her whole most recent post made me smile because it was really ironic that I had been talking about that all day. About time, and getting to the next spot without thinking about 'the bigger picture.' &  besides that, the whole issue of Love.

"I've also come to that conclusion that sometimes it's best, maybe just for the moment, that I love some people from a distance.. 'Cause in all honesty, I love you too much.. Promisee.. "& it's so hard to hear myself say 'go away' instead of 'baby, please stay just one more day.." "-All stolen from her blog. 

I always thought that I was 'scared' to love because I just know that I love 'hard,' & that is always more of a bad thing than a good thing for me. Loving someone from a distance. . . that's another way to look at it. 


Yeah idk. . . i'm ready to get up & go. . . off to fresno.