Sunday, January 25, 2009

1.25.o9 [pt.2]

I hope no one that reads my blog reads the NFC'erz too, cuz you'll see similarities.

ANYWAY, Rainer Maria Rilke & I would have not gotten along. 
"Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them & the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it, & live along some distant day into the answer."

Wellp, Maria i'm too pensive for that. I like asking questions, and if no one knows the answer, then that's fine, but if someone does know the answer, then I want to know what it is. & the irony of it all is that i always get my answers. ;]. Whether it's a yes or a no, there is always an answer or an opinion.
So, i'm gonna live & continue to ask questions, and live into the answers and all that jazzy stuff cuz like the nfc'er said, "What the FUCK is patience, when my heart is racing?"


LaLaLa, ciao.