Friday, January 2, 2009

1.2.o9

It's the 2nd day of the year, it's moving too fast already... I don't like it!

We didn't want to go out for New Years, so we decided to go out last night instead. 

& we had more fun than expected! 

Special Performance;; Legends Live Forever


 (www.myspace.com/legendsliveforever).

Then after the party, Nailah almost killed us both, No joke!

Moving right along however, it's a New Year! Everyone spends so much time on talking about how stuff is going to be so different and whatnot, and so yesterday when i woke up I expected something different, i don't know why, but I did. For the first time I wasn't really like, 'o9 is gonna be my year!' or 'This year i'm going to really do this...' But so many other people were i don't know what i expected but when i woke up finally yesterday at like 12 or 1 i was BORED! Scrolled thru my buddy list and was still BORED, then AIMd el Best and asked him why i was so bored what with it being a new year and all, and he responded "What did you expect, Bianca? All the blues to turn red. . . etc" & went on with his sarcasm and I started wondering what i really did expect. Last year was such a long drag that i was just expecting something. . . different, but it still feels like 2oo8. WHOMP!
I did, however, have this master plan for this year, & that went to shit on new years & went to shit again last night. 
How do you get someone out of your life that doesn't want to leave? 
I don't know WHEN i became so pensive. I'm ALWAYS thinking (too much) & i'm always asking questions. Some say it's a good thing, but no, it's not. I think about everything, & then, when i'm done thinking, i think about it some more! & it seems like the older i get, the more i want my questions to be answered, but no one seems to be able to answer them, so i've had to settle with "It is what it is." & 'Settling' & I don't EVER get along for too long. =_=.


(Sascha, come home please.)


(oh look at how far we've come. LoL)

Hmmm;; Gotta get up and go to work.
HastaLaVista